I came across with a Paleo Zucchini chips recipe on facebook and I was interested in it. So I tried making some and as usual, I made a couple changes to the recipe. Credits to Paleo Forever for this awesome chips!
I used pink salt or the Himalayan salt. For 1 pc of Zucchini, cut into slices, I baked it only for an hour at 225 deg F. I've read comments about not having good results, some were burnt and didn't look and taste good. Well, here's the recipe for you.
Enjoy this healthy and delicious snacks!
- One Zucchini (The larger the better, to counter shrinkage)
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt (I recommend Sea salt or Pink Salt) & Pepper
- Slice your Zucchini thin. Not as thin as a paper.
- Pre-heat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. That is around 100-105 degrees centigrade.
- Spray your baking sheet with cooking spray or put aluminum foil on it.
- In a bowl of zucchini slices, toss in olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Lay out all the chips and sprinkle paprika over it.
6. Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour, or until they get to the right level of crispiness for you.
Serve and enjoy!